Eco-Breakfast by the Beach - Every Sun at 7.30am
Join us for this eco-food experience while you enjoy an interesting tour of the shores of Marmion Marine Park.
$100 pp includes:
- A guided walking tour around Hillarys Boat Harbour, Marina and Whitfords Nodes finishing with a delicious breakfast at one of Perth's premium eco-cafes, Lot One in Hillarys.
- Complimentary sparkling wine, fresh barista made coffees and delicious pastries.
- This tour starts at the grass outside Mia Cucina Italian Restaurant, Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- We will admire the beautiful yachts and walk through Hillarys Boat Harbour to the lighthouse, where we will learn about the fascinating marine life in Marmion Marine Park.
- We then beachcomb along north Hillarys Beach down to Whitfords Nodes, where will enjoy the birdlife and search for some Indigenous Noongar bushfoods.
- We finish up the tour with a walk along the beautiful coastal suburb of Hillarys, ending with a delicious breakfast at Lot One. Kind food options are available here with enough Vegetarian and Vegan options here to please any animal lover.
This tour is approximately 2 hours (7.30am - 9.30am).
Come and join us for a beautiful Sunday walk along the beach, we can't wait to meet you!